Emergency Environmental Services has over 30 years of combined experience in emergency response and remediation. We are trusted experts in providing 24/7 customer service with the highest level of safety, and our technicians are prepared to handle any emergency event with the best training and equipment available.
We are seeking a full-time CDL Driver to join our growing team.
- Safely operate and drive trucks in a timely manner
- Load and unload waste using vans and tankers
- Report any issues or incidents to dispatch
- Maintain full compliance with DOT regulations, ELD logs, vehicle inspection reports, and fleet safety
- Answer 24/7 emergency response calls when needed
- Assist in other duties as needed with equipment used in hazardous waste activities
- A minimum of 2 years of proven commercial driving experience
- Valid Class A License
- Tanker and Hazmat endorsement
- Clean DMV record
- 40 hours – HAZWOPER certificate preferred but not required
- Medical, dental, and vision insurance
- PTO, paid holidays, sick leave
- 401(k) savings plan with company matching